A family was rescued from a wilderness survival shelter in Montana, after it was set ablaze by a firestorm.ABC affiliate KTVZ reported that the blaze broke out Sunday night and a firefighter was called to the firehouse to contain the blaze.
The blaze started at about 11 p.m. in the woods, and quickly spread to the tent.
The tent was a tent with two chairs inside.
Firefighters were called to check the fire, and they were able to extinguish it with water from a nearby stream.
The family was taken to a local hospital where they were treated for smoke inhalation and smoke inhalant exposure, KTVL reported.
They were able out of the shelter, but they were not able to return home until Monday, KSLA reported.